- Alessandro Quarto, Domenico Soldo, Simona Gemmano, The OfficIoT project : an IoT s ystem for Smart Office Management, International Conference on Next Gen Information Systems and Technologies (ICNGIST-23), Santiago, Chile, 10 August 2023
- Alberto Amato, Alessandro Quarto, Vincenzo Di Lecce, An application of cyber-physical system and multi-agent technology to demand-side management systems, Pattern Recognition Letters, Volume 141, 2021, Pages 23-31, ISSN 0167-8655, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.patrec.2020.09.004.
A. Scarcelli, A. Amato, A. Giove, R. Dario, D. Soldo, A. Quarto, V. Di Lecce, "Smart App for Personal Dosimeter," 2020 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Virtual Environments for Measurement Systems and Applications (CIVEMSA), Tunis, Tunisia, 2020, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/CIVEMSA48639.2020.9132974.
- Vincenzo Di Lecce, Alberto Amato, Alessandro Quarto, and Marco Minoia, "Bigraph Theory for Distributed and Autonomous Cyber-Physical System Design," IAENG International Journal of Computer Science, vol. 47, no. 1, pp37-46, 2020
- Vincenzo Di Lecce, Cataldo Guaragnella, Dian Palagachev, Giuseppe Dentamaro, Alessandro Quarto, Domenico Soldo, "IoT based cooperative agents architecture. Lightweight applications for Smart Cities," in Proc. of the 2018 IEEE Workshop on Environmental, Energy, and Structural Monitoring Systems (EESMS), pp. 83-88, Salerno, 21-22 June 2018
- A. Quarto, D. Soldo, S. Gemmano, R. Dario, V. Di Lecce, C. Guaragnella, A. Cardellicchio, A. Lombardi, "IoT and CPS applications based on wearable devices. A case study: monitoring of elderly and infirm patients," in Proc. of the 2017 IEEE Workshop on Environmental, Energy, and Structural Monitoring Systems (EESMS), Milan, 24-25 July 2017, pp. 133-138